Wednesday 7 September 2011

Let's get back to childhood

Do you still remember what cartoon you watch the most when you are young?

What's pop into your mind?

To me, it is definitely HIM 

Mickey Mouse
Image URL: http://topnews.in/light/files/mickey_mouse.jpg


Who watch the first Mickey Mouse with sound before?
Never?

Let's watch this: 

Walt Disney Animations Steamboat Willie


The first Mickey Mouse Animation with sound 


The earliest version of Mickey Mouse in silent flop is Plane Crazy
If you would like to know how's the story line, watch this 

Plane Crazy Mickey Mouse Classic Walt Disney 1928 Sound Cartoon



Boring?
To me, YES
Mickey in black & white is boring

Let's enjoy the latest MICKEY MOUSE version of theme song
before I begin my topic this week.


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Opening Theme - in HD



NOW

Can you tell me how is your feeling after you watch these video?

Can you tell me the different?



The image URL: http://free-extras.com/images/mickey_mouse_cartoon-1100.htm
Mickey Mouse: "Hi, dear mickey mouse fans, I need your comment" 



(Do read my next post for my opinion  and different  for this videos, from Serene)



3 comments:

  1. Hey Serene,
    Nice one!! After reading your blog it brings back my childhood memories. I would say that color TV definitely makes a movie superior than black and white. The addition of color and stereo sound to the system makes the cartoon or movie even more entertaining. Yes I would agree that color TV is superior than black and white because it captures out attention and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Meg :)
    Also, we must thanks the people who invented color TV, HD TV and so on. To me, nothings is better than visually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Serene,

    I love you blog because it is simple and easy to understand.

    Definitely the transformation of Disney in Mickey Mouse did make it more interesting with it's synchronised sound and later animation.

    Smart choice of changing and moving forward I would say; using different elements from different people and creating what one thinks is best for the audience.

    sharmila

    ReplyDelete